From the transformation of 100% recyclable scraps, a new 100% recycled raw material is born.
This is REPLA®.
REPLA® is a RECYCLED PLASTIC MATERIAL
- REPLA® is a new raw material to be used by companies who process plastic products
- It is a 100% recycled product, with made in Italy quality
- It is a ROMEI REPLASTICS product that is guaranteed in terms of quality, reliability and a professional service
- REPLA® means savings: it offers an economic advantage thanks to the reduction in the cost of procurement of raw materials and the cost of disposal of processing scraps
REPLA® is CIRCULAR ECONOMY
REPLA® is an essential component in a virtuous model of circular economy:
REPLA® is produced and developed in line with the needs of plastics processing companies wishing to offer their customers an eco-friendly product.
REPLA® does not consume new fossil resources but recovers those already on the market. It reuses scrap materials generated by manufacturers of plastic products enabling them to be reused in subsequent production cycles.
“Waste isn’t waste until it’s wasted” (Ms. Rutto)
REPLA® is created out of 100% recyclable materials and is itself 100% recyclable
REPLA® is GREEN ECONOMY
REPLA® is the environmental choice of the future. While oil, refining processes, transport and distribution are needed to produce virgin polymers -with enormous costs and environmental risks- REPLA® uses resources with a low environmental impact.
REPLA® is produced using:
- raw material from other companies’ processing scraps otherwise destined for waste-to-energy plants or landfill
- energy produced by a photovoltaic power plant
- water coming from the collection of rainwater and the recovery of process water